..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Friday 11 November 2011

Prologue


Why, welcome. Come on in, please. Oh, listen to the bell ringing.

Cling-a-ring.

    Isn't it sweet? And look, the bell looked a lot like a lollipop, isn't it? What? What's with the smell? It's very sweet, isn't it? Yes, yeah, this is a sweets shoppe, of course it smelled sweet. Hmm? You don't like sweets? Don't worry, there's bitter candy as well, how about trying some?

No? Aww, but it's very, delicious, I tell you. Sure you don't want it? Yeah? 
    
    You asked me why there was a shop here? Well, can't I? I just don't want to attract too much attention to myself. Oh, don't look worried. Despite the not strategic location, the shop being at the end of the district and all, this shoppe is fairly popular, you know.
    
    You don't believe me? Haven't you heard of the legend? You must have a very small information network, aren't you? What's the use of technology if you don't use it? I am minding my own business, thank you. Oh well, since you are a first-timer here, how about I give the gist about the legend? Wanna hear it? Yes?

    " Once upon a time, there was a witch. Bored, she opened a sweets shop. It was located deep in a forest. It was quite a popular shop among hunters and villagers, because some of the people who managed to come  across the shop got their wishes fulfilled. Since then, everybody tried hard to find the sweets shop, but alas, it was hidden very well in the forest.The end."

    What is it? My story sucks? Why you! I'm sorry I'm not a good story-teller, so stop munching on my biscuits!! You haven't even paid for it yet, and you said you don't like sweets. Liar.

    My sweets are too delicious to resist? You got that right. Now cough up your money. I'm not letting anybody go out from this shop until they pay the appropriate price. Good. Now go along, it has become late  already, I hope your wish get fulfilled when you found my shop like the sweets shop in the legend.
  
    Don't say impossible! What made you say that?!! What? Oh, the signboard, right. Sorry. Well, who knows, maybe your wish would still be fulfilled, if not by a witch, then by a prince. Haha.

WELCOME TO THE PRINCE'S SWEETS SHOPPE
Don't mind the typo, click the link below to start reading!
  • Chapter One : The Peculiar Sweets Shop. Part : #1, #2

No comments:

Post a Comment