..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Saturday 28 January 2012

1000 pageviews! That's something :D

Mwahahaha...!! Over the last year, I should say I never imagined to even have any views at all.

Sad, isn't it? But let's not take it to heart. I haven't any follower, so just having my blog hit the 1000 was a small bliss in my part. Just so you know, hitting 1000 doesn't mean I have anything special to post. Hahaha.

Truth is, I do have an announcement to make. No, it's not about closing the blog. It's also not about something serious. I just want to say that I'll be making a special 10 days pictures marathon starting from the 1st February till the 10th February. Meaning, every day I'll post a picture. Not my real life picture, of course. Gosh I look horrible in real life, The NO way I'll do that! I'll be drawing whatever that I like. If you have any request, you can put it on the comment box. But I won't promise that I'll do it since, my drawing are horrible and I don't want people to get their hopes up but then shattered by my incompetence.

Welp, that's all I have to say, I guess. Maybe I'll even post a little side story based on the pictures I post. Who knows? ^^ Then see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment