..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Just Something...

Welp, hullo~ haven't updated for what, about 3-4 days only? tch :P

Whatever. Hoho... today I have a somewhat happy day, and yesterday will be a happy day too; if I didn't get that monstrous headache. I blame the computer. D:

Continuing from today being a happy day.... I PASSED MY RIDING TEST!! Yup, you got that right. R-I-D-I-N-G not driving. So what? I'm still underaged. Let me be happy for passing that first. I can have my driving test next year, or the next year, or the next. Let me tell you, even in a test as easy as riding motorcycle, there ARE people who F-ed their test. Just be thankful that I passed. Bleh.

If I was one of those rude people who lives by making fun of people, I would laugh at them. But no. I pity them. It was a very easy test. They were older than me, but I don't think there were much differences. They are not the elderly too. But they didn't pass. There were too many silly mistakes. Even the police officers didn't have that much hope in them.

....Well, enough of the sympathy. Let's not indulge too much in other people business. Today is a happy happy day. I didn't have to go to class drat! tomorrow will have to get up early because of today's test. I've got my favorite fruit, named honey.... I didn't remember the rest. It's not honey melon or honey. Usually I just called it "Jambu Air" so maybe honey guava? Care to tell me? :D

Then Prince Revolution! updated and added a new Sun Knight chapter. Omari's Sister (BEWARE! NO UPLOADING THEIR SCANLATIONS AT AN ONLINE MANGA AGGREGATOR LIKE MANGAFOX and the likes!!) also updated new manga for me to read. I really love them since they are the fastest manga scanlators and most of the time, Kuroneko-san has great taste in manga so it's all good.
I haven't checked Aerandria. They might or might not updated. And most of all, today my Cheese hunger can be fulfilled a little, though. Yep, it's Cheese in The Trap. One of my most liked Korean comic. ^^

On another note, I'm finally free from obligations of making anything anymore of my school's magazine until next year, ugh! All that was left was for me to concentrate on my studies! Yayy!! XD And I've finally finished my new gif, which was done at the same time as Khairi & Iman gif. But it was quite hard, since it's not SD like Khairi & Iman. I just couldn't help with the details!!

By the way, the guy's name was Hino, but people just call him Hiou, or Hi-Ou, since he's a king (a devil's king :P) And the girl's name was Amirah Jannah ehem... Mira-Jeanne (just think of this as somewhat a CLAMP universe will you?) Long story short, Hiou loved her like crazy, the girl which I just crossed her name somewhat accepted that feeling, but she died. Decades later, Hiou saw a girl similar to his lover, but decided that it's time to let go of his love and just move on. End.

I'm not good at telling stories.

P/s : It won't move at a smaller size, so sorry about the large image!

No comments:

Post a Comment