..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Seriously? I don't have any idea.

  • No, really. I don't have any idea what to write. 
  • "The Prince's Sweets Shop" stories just went downhill in my mind. 
  • I was thinking of deleting the stories, but what the heck. Let's just leave it at that. 
  • I love hiatus on my stories. 
  • But I hate it when other people made their own stories on hiatus, though. Heheh. What a selfish person I am.
  • So I'm just gonna let it be, and who knows. Maybe one day I'll continue writing that story.
  • Besides, it won't be a just a doodles anymore since there's part here, part this, and etc.
  • That's why I'll stop writing, until my writer's block clears up.

Good day, and thanks for putting up with my selfish whim. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment