..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Sunday 8 January 2012

Oh my, I'm bored

....And now I'm even treating this blog like tumblr. Heh.

Well.... new school term started this week. I won't have as much time as before to update this blog seeing as I have become a senior this year. That means

Exam.

Exam!

Exam!!

Ugh. I had a big exam last year. And bigger the year before. But this year, it's the biggest ever in my life! I can't fail this one. It's one of the things that was needed for my future. So update may be less (not that I update often) and I'll only update when I'm totally bored like, like right now, or there might be none for a full year. Heheh.

Whatever it is, here's a sketch I begged requested from Himeno-san from tumblr. She goes on the name hime1999 though. I love her art, well, most of it, since I, err, couldn't really take the... uh, the erotic one out of my mind so I'll try to avoid that one if I can. Hahaha.

From up to down : Belgium, Hungary and Vietnam from Hetalia.
As a country, I can say I like Belgium the most. Their chocolates are simply delicious!
But as a character from Hetalia, I love Hungary. She was the most, perverted and 'manliest' out of all Hetalia, and she was very funny too!

Then Vietnam was very straightforward and I think she was kinda influenced a little by Hungary... haha (>w<) Belgie was kind, and quite hardworking.

I would love to ask Himeno-san for Taiwan too but I fear I was asking too much. That's why I'll persevere with the three of them.

On a side note, I think as long as there's Hungary I'm okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment