..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Sunday 5 June 2011

Nonsense Story.....

My trump card. Khairi X Ruelle <3
..... I don't know what to do here, actually. I just wanted to post this beautiful(in my opinion) thingy I just finished. See? See?? Beautiful, right? The characters are my two most favorite characters I've ever created.The male is named Khairi Lokman, though in Japanese people call him Kairi (Actually, that's just what I want people to call him in Japan :P) And the girl's name is Ruelle Hana. It's a bit funny name, because when I looked this name up in French dictionary, the meaning of 'Ruelle' is gate(or fence? I don't remember..)
Whatever it is, the full meaning of Ruelle's name is "The flower's protector(in a sense, the fence is protecting)"
See??? Funny right? But still I love the name, and I like her so it's okay <3

Well, maybe I should give a full description of them both, but since I'm already sleepy now I think I'll just do it tomorrow morning when I'm free.

No comments:

Post a Comment