..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Saturday 14 January 2012

A Prince, A Princess, and A Smile 3

"...Nice to meet you, Prince Ludwig," Ruanna bowed.

"And you too, Princess Ruanna." Errion smiled before he bowed back. 

'I will get you for this, Lui!'  Errion practically swore under his breath. Fortunately for him, Ruanna didn't hear what he said.

"So princess, shall we go on a light stroll?" His manners smooth. Lui, who was watching near him sighed. Errion was, if not, completely brainwashed by his elder brother.

*~*~*~*

About 30 minutes before... 


 "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!" Errion shouted as soon as Lui told him all that had happened between him and Ruanna. Lui just smiled naughtily.

"Prince, this is a serious matter! I can not pretend to be you!"

"Why not? Even though you're my servant, you're still a noble. Furthermore, you're my cousin. Shouldn't be that hard, right?" Lui sat on the chaise, drinking tea with ease.

"It's second cousin, you dimwit. And I'm a fallen noble, from your mother's side! That's why I'm you servant. Remember?" Errion stabbed his forefinger on Lui's forehead.

"What, how dare you call your master a dimwit! And attacked me to!" Lui rubbed his forehead.

"Shut up. I'm the prince now, so I have the right to call you a dimwit." Errion brushed his clothes haughtily, as if he's not sorry at all for attacking his master.

"And you said you don't want to be my doppelganger..." Lui cursed under his breath.
     ".....But that still doesn't change the fact that I'M YOUR MASTER so show me some respect, IDIOT!!" He grabbed Errion's neck for the second time, ready to strangle him to death. 

"YES YOUR HIGHNESS!!!!" Errion answered, sweating. 'This is the second time already. The third time this happens, maybe I'll really die!' in his inner thoughts, he was trembling.

*~*~*~*

"Prince, are you alright?" Ruanna voice brings Errion back to his senses. "You were sweating profusely. Is the weather too hot?" Ruanna asked.

"No, I'm alright. I'm just remembered something I didn't want to," Errion said, glancing at Lui who was making his innocent look when he was eye to eye with him. He immediately turned his head away from Lui, trying to control his anger. Ruanna, confused, decided not to care about it.

"By the way, what are we doing again?" He asked Ruanna, right now fully ready with her archery gears.

"Archery." Ruanna answered as she shoot the arrow. The arrow went straight to the middle of the target board, acquiring a perfect score. Errion whistled, amazed at the accuracy of the princess beside him. Behind them, Lui was gaping.

"Want to try?" She looked at him. Errion smiled.

"As much as I would love to, Princess, sports such as archery and shooting does not goes quite well with me since I tend to 'accidentally' missed the target too much," Lui humphed. 'The lying wolf, you're the best archer in the country!'

"But, my attendant Lui," Ruanna winced a little when she heard the name. So did Lui. He felt something ominous was going to come out, from the pitch of Errion's voice. "...is very good. You should see him shoot. It's so fast you wouldn't know where the arrow was flying at,"

 "How about it, Lui?" Errion snickered. 'Let's make you lose face while I can, else I'll get strangled by him next time I make fun of him.' Was what his face looked like to Lui.

'He was making fun of me...' Lui clenched his fist. Archery was definitely not his best, but it wasn't as if he cannot shoot. If he make up his mind, he can turn Errion into a hedgehog anytime!

"I'll do it!" Lui buffed himself, trying to look cool in front of Ruanna.

He took the bow and arrow from Ruanna, then preparing to shoot. 'Focus, Lui. Focus! Just think of Erry's face as the target and you can do it!'

Then he released the arrow.

THUNK!

Lui's eyes widen. The arrow was neatly beside Ruanna's arrow. It has hit the target accurately. Then he turned to look at Errion. With a somewhat smug face, Errion said to the princess; "Told you he was good,"

Lui frowned. He expected to see Errion's frown yet he was the one frowning.Then he looked at Ruanna.

".....Yeah," There was hardly any expression, much less a smile. But he thought he saw a sparkle in her eyes.

*~*~*~* Part 3 End *~*~*~*

Author's notes :
  • By far the longest I've written.
  • I still couldn't see the ending coming! Ugh... =_=;;;
  • Give me reviews if you think I should improve on the stories, please!
  • Lots of love from me, thank you for reading! ^^

<- Go to Part 2                                                                                    Go to Part 4 ->

No comments:

Post a Comment