..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Monday 6 February 2012

A Prince, A Princess, and A Smile 4


"NOO!! I'm sorry!!!"

Ruanna panted. Another dream of that moment again. It has been long since she had that dream. She thought it wouldn't haunt her anymore. Why? Is it because of what Lui said to her yesterday?

*~*~*~*

"Your smile is beautiful, princess. You should smile more," Ruanna stared at Lui. That came out of nowhere.

"...I don't know what you're talking about. Have you ever seen me smile before?"
What a weird question to ask. It was as if she was denying the fact that she can smile.

"In fact, I have. Once. When I first saw you. You smiled to your cat... um.. Pierrot..?" Lui smiled.

"It's Piero. And I wasn't smiling," Ruanna frowned. A rare expression other that the motionless doll face she had. "Besides, I already forgot how to smile..." She muttered. Lui stopped walking.

".....What?"

*~*~*~*

Ruanna paced restlessly in her room. Piero was busying himself trying to grab his master's skirt. Ramia just looked at her princess. The princess was disturbing her work. In the end...

"Princess, get out! I have a room to clean right now," Ruanna was kicked out from her own room by Ramia.

It was a coincidence she met Lui on the hallway. Both of them just stared at each other for a long time before she decided to just run away.

"Princess, wait!" Lui quickly grabbed her arm. Ruanna's eyes widen in shock. Realizing what he was doing, Lui immediately released the princess's thin arm.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" He said, flustered. Another moment passed before Lui was the one who tried to escape. "See you later, princess--!" Something caught Lui's clothes from the back.

It was Piero's claws, piercing Lui's clothes and ready to tear the clothes Lui was wearing once Ruanna let the kitten paws off from her hands.

"Wait," Ruanna stopped, looking sideways first before she gazed at the young prince's almond eyes. Lui thought his heart was going to jump out from his chest.

"You're... free right now?" She asked.

*~*~*~* Part 4 End *~*~*~*

Author's note :

  • A short update. Combine with the 10-day-marathon.
  • Meaning that Day 4 is done!
  • Another picture might be late. I'm sorry =_=;;;;;
  • Give me more support!
  • Love you <3!
<- Go to Part 3                                                                                   Go to Part 5 ->

No comments:

Post a Comment