..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Saturday 16 February 2013

Of Haughty Princess and Innocent Lady (really?)

Ruelle Hana Tatsuke and Iman Firdaus

....Nah, there's no short story. My brain was already on the brink of having blackout from thinking too much (it's the opposite, actually). I just wanted to post the picture above ( ^ ). It was actually two pairs. One pair of girls and the other was a pair of boys. I thought of making it as a blog header, but halfway through it I got bored and decided to do something entirely different from this one. Whatever.

Khairi Lokman and Keishi Realand Tatsuke. Would've been good if I coloured this one too, sigh.

P/S : These are completely mine, and I might sound too proud / haughty / anything involving thinking too highly of myself (which I don't, seriously. These aren't actually worth anything much), but please don't steal it. Ask me. I'll (try) giving permission. :D

*Edit : Finally finished with what I wanted to do with them. Here's the banner, though it was't half what I wanted to turn them into. Still, it looked quite good. Maybe I should use it the next time I re-decorate the blog. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment