..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Saturday 19 June 2010

Suprise!!!

No, no, this isn't a secret birthday party. I'm really shocked today. When I just got back from the convenience store and feeling bored surfing the internet, suddenly my mother called me and said that my friend came. I thought they were at the front door so I get out from my room and asked a stupid question,
                 "Is it a girl or boy?"
and then I saw 3 girls in front of my bedroom! I was dumbfounded by them. Why? Because I thought it was Mirza who came. Well, whatever it is, that really make me feel happy because it's really REALLY RARE that I got a visitor. That was because I'm not the type of girl who stands up much and to add to that, not many people likes me. My personality tends to make people hates@disgusted@jealous(?)@dislike me. So whenever I meet my friends somewhere or they come to visit me, I get really happy. And to add to that, my mother really likes people visiting our home. She always go overboard when someone that we knows come to visit.
Back to the main point, I was really suprised by them. We talked about many things. and I think 1/4 of our talks are about Mr. MKZMN(not real name) and the rest were about school and old time memories. We drank orange juice and milk tea, ate sandwiches, and talk for about......hmmm.... one hour, I think? That's a really long time. Whatever it is, it was late evening when they walk out from my house. And now I'm spending 1 long hour writing this suprisingly long blog! Hahaha!! XD
And now, some quote I stole from Arashi's song, Ashita no Kioku (Tomorrow's Memory) translated:
  'What colours of tomorrow
   will be painted in the passing seasons?
   As I strongly believe,
   If we met, what color future would we have?
   What colours of tomorrow would we paint?'

I prefer this one though; 
 "meguri meguru kisetsu no tochuu de
  nani iro no ashita wo egaki masuka?
  tsuyoku tsuyoku shinji aeta nara
  nani iro no mirai ga matte imasuka?
  nani iro no ashita wo egaki masuka?"

Mood : Happy and giddy(?)
Song : Arashi - Ashita no Kioku & Happiness




No comments:

Post a Comment