..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Monday 6 December 2010

LOVE ME

No, this is not about me being negative again. Instead, I'm HYPER.
Skip*Beat! chapter 167 is out and what do you think I saw?
*Druuuuuumroooooooolls*

A FULL VIEW OF KUON HIZURI'S FACE!!!!!
Omigosh3!!!! I LOVE YOU KUON!!! You're so cute,  so adorable, so HANDSOME!!!!
Uuuuwwaaaaahhhh~ My heart's fluttering right now....<3

If you're wondering how he looks like, this handsome character is Kuon:
And no, I didn't stole the pictures from anywhere(Actually I did, but it's black&white originally). I did the coloring all by myself. This is the power of Photoshop! Heheheh...(proud) Isn't my darling handsome?
Sigh.... Kyouko(the heroine), you're really lucky to have this (beautiful) boy falling head over heels in love with you. I'd gladly say yes if he ask me for a date :P

No comments:

Post a Comment