..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Tuesday 21 December 2010

A Song for the Twisted :P

Arakawa Under the Bridge OP2 with translation! (;d)
"Title nante Jibun de Kangaenasaina"[タイトルなんて自分で考えなさいな]
(Think the Title Yourself) by : Sawashiro Miyuki



Hurry up and move
I’m not your shadow
Bow down right now, you disgusting narcissist

That tiring appearance of yours is so pitiable that I’m at loss for words
Know your place, you annoying, cross-dressing, perverted pedophile

You’re just wasting your time
Get this through your thick skull already!

You’re so pathetic, you’re so pathetic, you’re so pathetic
Realize that you’re a pathetic amateur already!
You show everyone what a sorry excuse of a human being you are (3x)
You’re such a laughing stock
Not that it really matters, you don’t have to apologize
Oh my, oh my, oh my, what a boring man

If you want to walk, if you want to walk, if you want to walk,
you’d better hold you foot a centimeter above the ground
How are you going to redeem yourself if you crush an ant?
Oh my, it’s okay
Your frightened eyes send chills down my spine

No comments:

Post a Comment