..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Monday 13 December 2010

Yes I LOVE Manga but......

I AM NOT AN OTAKU. Please don't misunderstand. I may be crazy about Japanese manga, interested in Korean manhwa and somewhat accepted Taiwanese or Chinese manhua but still, I'M A NORMAL HIGH-SCHOOL (Yes, I'm gonna be a highschooler next month) STUDENT.

I am not some crazy maniac who only thinks about moe-characters in whatever anime/games/manga whatever. Heck, is it wrong for me to love them? I said I'm in love with some characters in a manga, so what? I also love normal human. To people who considers themselves normal, such as reading pop magazines about gossips and artist and is crazy about Korean-or whatever type of artist in the tv, or happy with nowadays trends or facebook-ing 24/7, I say this now : You're also ABNORMAL.

You just think you're normal just cuz' other people also do things like you do. But in reality you're no different than me. You're crazy too (v__v). Just admit it.

It might seems like I'm insulting or mocking people, or I'm just defending myself, but I think it's true. To me, every person is a madman; crazy. I think I'm crazy too ^^;; But what's the fun in being NORMAL??? If normal is the best, we wouldn't be having fun with technologies. No pc, laptop, mobile phones, cameras, ipod, internet, cars, everything. We NEED crazy people to make technology for us, or the MODERN people wouldn't be able live with just firewoods and oil lamp and the earth as beds :p

p/s : Stories are made to be off-track from the original title, so who cares? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment