..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Thursday 21 February 2013

No Sense and Nonsense : 2

Assalamualaikum and Bismillahirahmanirrahim :)

Got my tingling senses to continue the unfinished history of moi, haha. :P

Well, let's start with the time before I actually became a high school student. You know, my dream when I was small was to get into MRSM, an elite(really?) school in Malaysia. Though it was never fulfilled, because I didn't freaking know you have to apply to get admitted. I thought the offer came to you by itself! What a naive kid I am.... So my second choice? An Islamic Secondary School just a quarter kilometer from my home :D

There's two more school nearby, but I decided that an Islamic school is better than a regular school. Boy, I am SO wrong. The system at that school sucks so much I can't wait to transfer out by the time I got to my 3rd year there. Like, WHAT DA HE-- IS GOIN' ON HERE??? ლ(ರ್4ರ್ლ) But the teachers were great, especially my English teachers (though one wasn't included. His lessons were a total bore~) And I seemed to have a hate-love relationship with my high school. I hate it so much I wanted to leave it, but at the same time I'm too much of a coward to just leave the school. I even got an offer from another school (which I would tell after this) but still continue studying there just because I'm too afraid to leave it.

Now, where is it that I should start with? Oh yes, my first year of high school. A new environment, a new class. Some new friends, some old friends. Baju Kurung with handcuffs, a mini telekung as tudung and black shoes! The only thing I love about the uniform at my school was the black shoes! You don't have to wash'em if you don't want to <3  Well, enough of that. What about my first year memories of high school life? One thing I do know, not exactly sweet. Most of the time, it's sour.

The best thing ever happened, I got to know a dear friend with the same wavelength as me there. We became fast friend, and I even considered her as one of my best friends (✧ㅍ ‿ ㅍ) Well who wouldn't? My best best throughout the last 12 years of my life is my big sis, 2 years older. Her replacement? Another girl with the same name as my big sis *sigh* (/* д *\) Her name is Atikah. Well, their personalities was totally different though. And you know what? Our personality somehow complement with each other weaknesses. I'm not good at Arabic, she excelled in it. She sometimes had grammatical error (No offense, I still love you darling!) in English, and I'm better than her in that language. While my story writings sucked, she wrote *gasp* novels. I never finishes my comics, she always finished what she does. Great friend, she is <3 And that concludes my 13th Grade.

On to 14th Grade / 2nd year of high school, I moved class, sat next to my best friend, in the middle of great, clever and hardworking students. That, and my first time going to a book fair. It was quite fun. I got another best friend, and in contrast to me and Atikah, was very soft. You don't know how much I love people with that kind of personality! And she was outgoing and sporting, too, not minding about the "Otaku"-ness of Atikah and I. Truly worthy of the name Zaiyana, because she's the jewel in our heart~ (*´ω`*)

Lots of people I know during elementary school mixed together in my new class, but there's more people I don't know. Half of the class stayed at the school and became the 2 years of my last days of high school days. Oh, and what's more, I became a prefect, a position which I'm not particularly proud of, nor am I attached to it at all. And the start of my hating a particular teacher so much I just wanted to say damned words in front of her (Note: If you know me, I'll say it outright that it's not the person you thought. She's another teacher, and such a bitch she is I usually called her by another name)

Seriously, she's such a controlling teacher! I thank Allah for not letting her became my Mathematics teacher (although she did teach a little during my 3rd and 5th year, but it didn't stick to my brain because I loathe her so much) or I'll hate that subject forever, when it's one of my small happiness at school. She always made me feel like doing ㅛ_ㅛ ლ(థ A థლ) = (ノథ A థ)ノ ㅛ_ㅛ at her. One more thing: I started to participate in one of my most undesirable competition; English Debate. Ugh (=" A "=;;;) I can't help it, I was forced (and tricked!) by the not-so-responsible senior! Ʃ(` д ') I actually don't like talking in English, because then my tongue will turn twisted!

Other than that, two of my brothers got married, hurrah! \(*^ o ^*)/ Then the most painful thing happened to my life. My most cherished, most dearest cousin died. It didn't affect me much at that time, but it did a very big impact on me a year later. I even cried and sobbed and wailed just for her. But during her funeral and mourning period, the thing that actually happened to me was an empty space in my heart. She died so young,  just a year older than me. Al-Fatihah to the late Norhidayu binti Abdul Aziz, my chubby and lovely cousin. (; __ ;)

Moving on to my 3rd year, I still sat next to my best friend, and my cousin (this one just a few days older than me) sat behind me. Nothing changed much, but this is the rare year that I'm very interested in Arabic, because my Ustazah was a very spirited teacher. I'm was the most excited to learn during this year, because I thought I could finally leave the school (which in the end, I came back for another two years of suffering) and because it was an exam year. Yup, PMR. And since we're obliged to study Arabic (it is an Islamic school), we're also obliged to take the Arabic language exam in PMR. So that mean we have 9 subjects to learn.

During that year, the students in my class was very enthusiastic with everything we do. We opened a stall during the school's Open Day, we made t-shirts for the whole class, and even though my class was supposed to be the first class, it was very packed. Haha, we're really very lively during that year. But then PMR came. And the night before the first day of exam, I cried.

Really, the examination didn't scare me (much), and I didn't cry because if that. What made me cry was the fact that my late cousin wasn't able to take the test, and I'm still alive and I'm going to face PMR on the next day. And then the fact that I already lost her finally hit my senses, and I cried more. My mother had to comfort me all night and for the first time in 5 years, I slept with my pillow wet, and clinging to my mother. Oh, I'm really such a baby. (ノ*////д////*\)~~~~~!!! The next day my eyes clearly looked like I've cried all night, haha!

When the result came out, I was too overwhelmed I cried again, Ahaha (ㄱ 3 ㄱ) I got 8 As and a B, very similar to my UPSR result....(but Alhamdulillah, I'm still very grateful for it :D) though this time, my B was Geography instead of Science. And surprisingly, my best friend got the same result as me! XD We're really on the same wavelength there!

That's the end of my first three years of high school life, the rest will be continued next time. Stay tuned(?) for the continuation of my high school life, the time when I half-fell to the dark side, and a budding romance(???) during my last 2 years of high school <3 So good bye, and Asssalamualaikum

(^ u ^)ノ <3

***<^ o ^>***
Page: 1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment