..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Wednesday 20 February 2013

No Sense and Nonsense : 1

Assalamualaikum and Bismillahirahmanirrahim.

Wow, been a long time since I started a post with the Holy greetings. No, nope, I don't think I've changed....much. The difference between the "me" now and the "me" yesterday, or any other days that have passed was only my age, and (possibly) my weight ( ;____; ) I'm still the lazy ass I am, still the sarcastic person, still the always forgetful eccentric girl that I've always been. So why am I writing this post again? Who knows.

I'm already 18. Yet I'm still a child. No, that doesn't mean I wanted to be mature or to be an adult. If I can, I wanted to be the childish girl I am, even when I become a mother or granny or great-granny (Insya-Allah). Well, that's not what I really wanted to talk about. I don't even know if I have anything I wanted to post here.

Hey, have you guys ever looked back during the time you were still in primary, nay, kindergarten? I did. Dozen of times. I remember being a selfish girl, being such a ruthless girl, being such a bully. Yep, in kindergarten I was a bully. There was a kid that I dislike (just because she always have a runny nose) and I almost bullied her, literally. But thank Allah, we made up fast, and she became one of my precious childhood friend, along with her elder sister (whom I adored in kindergarten and the middleman between the girl and me). Whenever I remembered that time, I was overcome with guilt. And I always asked myself, why am I so evil?

Then came the time I entered primary school. Unlike my other friends who entered when they're 7, I enrolled when I'm still 6. Why? Because I'm bored. I've been going to kindergarten since I'm 3, studied there with friend who's obviously older than myself, so when all of them got into school, it's lonely. And since I already knew how to read by 5 year old, why not? So I cornered my mother (not really, just being the spoiled kid I am) into admitting me to elementary school. It was fun.

The first day, I already missed a month because I'm really a year younger than them, so there's a lot of procedures to do. There was no chair in the classroom, so at first we just sat on the table  :D What happened after that was quite blurry, but I remembered the time when I literally went Anorexia Nervosa. I won't eat breakfast, I won't eat lunch, heck, I don't even eat dinner. My mother had to shove my mouth with food to make me eat. Now? I'm experiencing *ED-NOS, thanks to my stubborn self *sigh*. What's funny during my first year in elementary was that for a while, I borrowed my seatmate's pencil every time lessons were in sessions, and cried when she didn't want to lend me her pencil anymore. I don't blame her, though. At that time, I'm seriously stupid.

In second grade, I became the class monitor. Why?? ( ಠ_ಠ ) I don't know, it's a democratic class. And my vice monitor was another kid the same age as me. Hahaha. That was the year when I started to be more involved with English (and anime) and the most embarrassing year in my whole school life. First of all, about the English. Well, long story short, there was a student who was supposed to be competing in a story-telling competition, but the teacher was not satisfied with her, and she was fired. Being the idiot busy-body I am, I became the teacher's guinea-pig just because I accidentally came to the teacher's lounge. So then, I was forced (really?) to memorize a whole book of story and ended up becoming the last girl's substitute.

Onto the embarrassing story. I confessed to a boy I liked, and he became my boyfriend! Wah, so embarrassing!! (/*/// д/// *\) I did quite a lot of embarrassing thing and wished very much that I could forget I ever be this foolish! Waaahhhh!!! Well, of course, being such a puppy love it didn't last long. I don't remember when, but we both officially ended our relationship during our 3rd grade. Dear Allah, why am I such an idiot? Please let me forget about my stupidity!!! /(="//////"=)\ Oh, I forgot. During this time, I earned two childhood friends! And I love them so much. Their name is Husna and Ummi, now studying somewhere at university....

Nothing much happened during my 3rd grade. One thing I remember, I got mouth ulcer and had to stop my habit of sucking my thumb like a baby. (Also another thing I wished I never did during my entire life! It became a recurring family joke which I felt very humiliating and so embarrassed about!!)

And during my 4th grade, I went to Makkah and Medina for the second time. Alhamdulillah. That was also the time I became such a tomboy I even broke my left elbow. It was painful. For almost a month, I can't straighten my left hand. Another boy that always told me he liked me (but I ignored him, because I don't believe him) cried when I went for my Umrah, because he thought I already transferred school. Haha, sweet boy. I wonder what he's doing now?

During my fifth year as an elementary school student, I repeated my fourth grade. (Mind you, I'm not that stupid to repeat a year. It's just because I transferred school!) It wasn't easy, being a transfer student. You don't know anybody, your seatmate always absent, and being the stubborn, high-strung kid I am, hated a certain Indian boy in my class. (I'm not particularly racist, but he's just too much! I sat at the back of the class, And I wanted to learn, not listen to him talk. (ಠ 肖 ಠ) Geez !) And one thing I'm sure, I'm still struggling for math at that age.

Fortunately I got into a good class during my 5th Grade. Though by that time, I have became a snobbish, haughty lazy ass brat. My favourite class during that year were Kemahiran Hidup and Math. My least favourite were Kajian Tempatan and English. (Can I call it ironic?) I didn't study properly, I skipped class, I even got sick. I don't even know why I'm so distracted. I thank Allah again for giving me a good brain, and managed to get into the same class with quite the same member during my 6th Grade. Well, lazy or not, I still earned the best marks for English (I think it's tied with another girl, but maybe it's the year before?) :P

My 6th Grade was quite happening. I grew attached to some girls in class, always following them here and there, calling some of them "big sis" (though I'm supposedly older than them by days or months), still being such an idiot. But I studied hard. It was an exam year, after all. My mathematics increased amazingly when I got into 5th Grade (thanks to my great homeroom teacher that time), I struggled a bit with Science, but was quite okay with it, my English was as usual, my Malay was good. In the end I got 4 As and a B in Science. And at my Sekolah Rendah Agama, I got Jayyid Jiddan, even with my lousy Arabic and Tajwid. Hahaha.

Now comes the time for high school!

....Nope. Can I talk about it tomorrow? Or another day? This post in long enough. Okay, let's continue it tomorrow. Buh-bye dears.

<3 ya, Assalamualaikum.

***< ^o^ >***

*ED-NOS or Eating Disorder - Not Otherwise Specified. Ask Mister Wikipedia for more information!

Page : 1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment