..xX*Welcome*Xx..

Feel free to enjoy yourself and please leave a comment if you happen to come across this place. Thank you (*^_^*)

Thursday 21 February 2013

No Sense and Nonsense : 3

Bismillahirahmanirrahim and Assalamualaikum <3 (I made a mistake. It should be written like that < actually)

Soooo..... continuing from the high school episode of my life... The-not-so-dark-more-like-gray time of my life appeared right after I advanced to 16th Grade(?) or 4th year of High School. I became a sloth, I became a selfish person, I became a foolish idiot... I'm degrading myself in every way I can right now because I know I've acted stupidly most of the time during this year.

Yes, yes, after my PMR, I became proud. And this time, I thought I could enroll into an (not so) elite school like MRSM or SBPI but noooooooooo I got the offer from another Islamic Secondary School in Klang. ლ(ಠдಠლ) WHYYYYY??? And idiot me accepted it! Yes guys I accepted it. Of course I got into the dormitories. Do you think I could go to school from my home to the frikkin' school at Klang like it's a walking distance? It's a freakin' two hours by bus!

The main reason I accepted it in the first place was to study Pure Science, but you know what? More than pursuing what I like, I prefer my peace of mind in my old school and decided to drop out just after a week staying there. Haha! ר(ಥ წಥ)г Life at the city doesn't suit a town-country girl like me~ And the next week, surprise! I'm back to my old school. And another three days, got back my position (grudgingly) as a prefect. After that, for the whole year I became (quite) a rebel, and got into some sort of "depression" with my life.

You all know that human loves to complain. And I'm a huge procrastinating complainer. I don't do my homework, and I complain a lot. Mainly because there's only three (confirmed) teachers that really I look up to during their lessons, two (or was it three?) teachers that I think trying to make me uninterested with their subjects, one teacher was too busy with other things and made me groan during his lessons and one (affirmed) teacher was literally making me hate the one lesson I truly excelled in! The rest was so-so, and that's why my marks that year was mostly so-so too, hahaha! ( ノಥწಥ)ノ ㅛ_ㅛ*;. *like I care!*

This is also the year that I have to face another exam, called SMA or Sijil Menengah Agama (English : Islamic School Certificate???) We have to memorize a lot of Hadith, a lot of Tafsir, and a lot of Balaghah (Arabic version of Lit/Grammar I guess?) This is also one of the reason I wanted to change school, but since the other school I got was another freakin' Islamic Secondary School, it's the same wherever I go~ and I'd be better staying, because then I'll be able to get a license on Accounting :P

Talking about SMA, I only took the exam seriously because I wanted the money they gave to students who achieved Jayyid Jiddan and Mumtaz. And guess what? Thank Allah for giving me a great brain! Another Jayyid Jiddan, even with only one enthusiastic Ustazah and lots of half-hearted Ustazani teaching my class. At least they're not as undesirable as the two teachers (No offense, but I really did dislike both of you) teaching two of my SPM subjects; Accounting and *le gasp!* English. Σ(` д ' ) How can these be?

It's because I'm uncomfortable with men who tried to preach heavily during class. No, actually I'm fine when people preach, but I don't know why I feel like I don't like it when they do it. Somehow it felt.... fake. And what's more important, was that they actually suck at teaching. There, I've said it. Don't get angry at me later, teach. It's the truth. But hey, at least it's not to the point of loathing and hating. I don't even think I'll do the *flip table* thingy at both of you, because that one's for that hateful mammal teacher.

Hey, in the first place, just what is this that's making me so depressed? ^ That (the above), was one of the reason. The second was Accounting (also caused by one of the teachers above ^) and my low marks in test. I know I'm not a nerd, and I don't study hard, but this is truly the year that I lose hope on every paper (Except Math, because the teacher is a genius!) I had to take during test. This is also the only year that I've never got even an A- in my mother tongue - Malay. (` __ ';;;;;)

When the end-of-year test came, I did try my best, but alas, nope. I still got a B (TT д TT) The cikgu (well, she's a Malay teacher, so why not?) even gave me counselling, but that just made me more depressed. In the I cried a river because of that (I can't help it. I'm already so depressed because of Accounting!). Ahahaha, I'm such a baby (///八////) During that time, what made me happy are my online manga, my Tumblr page, my weekly Thursday Cheese in the Trap, DeviantArt and my Photoshop CS5. Basically what made me happy was my computer, which broke down last Ramadan (RIP my dearest  ;__; )

Not to forget the arrival of a substitute English teacher! \(^ o ^)/ ヤッタ--! Alhamdulillah, a proper English lessons finally! Though she just stayed with us for the last- what? 3 months of the term? Anyway I'm just very thankful for her. Thank you very much, Miss Fai <3 And she's the one that inspired me to choose English (TESL or whatever-) as something I wanted to learn in university. When I heard that she's a graduate in English Literature, she immediately piqued my interest. Who wouldn't? She said what she did was read a lot of books, went to a lot of theater, and met a lot of writers. Also, deciphering poems (though I think I'll pass on that. Not good with flowery language here~)

And my 4th year ended with a haste. I wasn't even able to get a decent kiss and hug from my dearest friends Atikah, Zaiyana, Aini, Mahmudah, Mirza and Sharifah. Though I do get to meet Mahmudah, Aini and Zaiyana during the school holidays because Miss Fai made an English class (for those interested) with Miss Fara (now Mrs. Fara) and Miss Fina (now Mrs. Fina). So Miss Fai, any nasi minyak this year? :P Can't help with the tease (-_-;;;;;) Sorry, haha.

Wow, finally it's my last year of high school. (მ A მ;;;;) SPM, was last year. The memories aren't vivid, but it's not the flower-decorated-background year for me too, you know? Besides, after the embarrassing 2nd Grade, my love were for Ohno-kun, Yoo Jung and Tsukimori Len <3 I have a lot of crushes, because I like looking at handsome faces and devilish-sporting guys. Bad as it was, the system at my school really have good eyes for good-looking people. There's ton of them at my school, and the guys were especially popular with the man-hungry 1st and 2nd year students. Man, even my batch weren't vicious like them during our 1st year. Kids these days are scary (=" A "=;;;;)

There's not much changes for the teachers teaching us our SPM subjects. Malay was still by the same Cikgu (I love her though, seriously), Arabic was by the same Ustaz (and he's also our homeroom teacher!) Mathematics (*´ω`*) was by the same genius (I love being one of his students, he's very superb at teaching!), I like the Ustaz teaching Al-Quran and As-Sunnah, not so much with Syariah Islamiah though, Science was a little bit... exciting, and Accounting was like this ( ノಠ英 ಠ) ノ ㅛ_ㅛ

I got new teachers for History and Add-Math \(^ o ^)/ welcome to the hipster class, teach. And thank Allah, a new English teacher \(^ o ^)/ ヤッタ--<3! Her name is Miss Fara <3 And so except STAM classes (which I wouldn't take this year because I of reasons) and Accounting and somehow Syariah Islamiah suddenly got into the list I almost hate (reason kept secret for now... I think) I love being in class! I was always excited whenever it's Malay, English and Math. Because I love these subjects and I love the teachers too- (kyaa-! I admitted it!!!) /(=////=;;;;)\

There was a lot going on that year, and even though we're seniors, most of the things happening around us was handled by us ourselves *sigh* I don't involve myself too much though. Organizing things and also being the head of something wasn't suited for me. Besides, I don't know why, but sometimes I thought to myself : "Why am I so popular with the teachers?" But maybe I was thinking too highly of myself (Shame on me, haha!) Well, who wouldn't think like that? Being a prefect is painful enough already, then they appointed the evil moi as a Naqibah (a leader in a group of Usrah) I was like - WUT DA??? ლ(ಠдಠლ) What kind of angel do you see in me, sir? And hate preaching! And I'm not knowledgeable enough to be a preacher! That's why whenever there's an Usrah going on, my heart will be like ( ノಠ英 ಠ) ノ ㅛ_ㅛ or like (=" A "=;;;;)

There're stresses being at school, but nothing could beat the warmth of your friends' smiles every morning right? I'm glad that throughout the year, I got so many friends. Best friends, close friends, childhood friends, even acquaintance's friends were the light during my school years. Not to forget my manga, my anime, my delusions drawings, all of that that happened to me all that years were a good experience, though I admit I still always make mistakes everywhere. It's a habit I'm still trying hard to change.

I will end my high school life story here, but it's not really complete yet. Let's wait for 20th March and see if I got what I prayed for, what I wished for, what I hoped for from Allah The Almighty, Insya-Allah. If any of you are my friend, and you ever read this post, please keep it a secret from the teachers at my school. Some part are a total insult, if not being totally rude to them. For the teachers(especially from my ex-high school) who "accidentally" read this, please keep it a secret from other teachers. Don't say that I shouldn't write these kind of post, because some of the things written here are what makes a lot of students there became rebellious.

P/S : Just be glad I wrote in English, because most of the time the people in Malaysia dislike reading English. So then with love, Assalamualaikum w.b.t <3

***<^ o ^>***

Page : 1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment